November 1 - December 21, 2023
The holiday season is fast approaching, and with it comes the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping. If you're looking to avoid the crowds and enjoy a more relaxing shopping experience, it's time to book your shopping reservations. By planning ahead, you can ensure that you have a stress-free shopping trip and make the most of the winter wonderland we create for season.
So make the most of this holiday season by booking your shopping reservations early! You'll be able to enjoy a more relaxing shopping experience while taking in the beauty of the season. Happy holidays and happy shopping!
About the Christmas Season
Why is Christmas shopping in November & December by reservation? It is to avoid infrastructure and traffic issues accessing the site, space out guests to create a more comfortable shopping environment, and reduce long line ups.
This allows guests to enjoy the beautiful Christmas displays and our team is able to assist. We bring that perfect touch of the season for any home design. We specialize in not only an amazing shopping experience but visually stunning displays.
If you love to shop at a Christmas store, you will find an array of gorgeous modern, Scandi, farmhouse, and rustic themes all set up in a winter wonderland.
Christmas Preview 2023
Tips for the Christmas
- November and December is by reservation to avoid infrastructure and traffic issues, space out guests, and reduce crowding.
You can shop online! Local Pick Up, Curbside Pick Up, and
Shipping is available.
- Walk Ins - Walk ins may be permitted if space is available, however you may be asked to wait for an undetermined amount of time. You will also not be granted the full amount of shopping time if you are permitted to walk in. Out of respect for those who made reservations, those who booked a time slot will have priority shopping.
- Parking. Please do not park down the driveway as this causes traffic flow problems. A reminder, this is a rural location on a working farm… there is no pavement. We have an overflow parking lot as well as reserved spots for those who need assistance.
- There is no smoking on any of the Spruce Park Ranch grounds. This includes the parking areas. Keep your butts in your vehicles.
- No Pets. There are no pets permitted on the grounds, parking areas, or in the store. Leave pets at home.
- No Outside Food or Drink. We do have a little coffee bar available with holiday features.
- Most displays are for sale. This includes ornaments in trees, lanterns and other pre-assembled displays. If you are unsure, ask for help.
- We have gift cards! Pick them up while you’re here. Great Christmas gifts!
- There is lots to see. You will have to look 2 or 3 times to see it all.
- Many pieces of furniture are for sale. However arrangements will need to be made for pick up after the Christmas season.
- BE PATIENT… This is our busiest time of the year and our team works very hard all season. Be pleasant, be kind, and remember, they are giving up time with their families so our customers can have a beautiful holiday season. We have a zero abuse policy towards any member of our team or other guests. We thank you so much in advance.
For directions, check out our Visitor Info.