for those who love modern country
- Wednesday: 10am – 5pm
- Thursday: 10am – 5pm
- Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday: 10am – 4pm
- Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
- Closed Monday & Tuesday
Open Remembrance Day… a moment of silence will be observed at 11am.
Closed December 24, 2017, – January 9, 2018. We will reopen January 10 at 10am.
We are closer than you think!
- 10 minutes south of Spruce Grove (just 5 minutes south of Happy Acres U-Pick)
- 15 minutes south east of Stony Plain
- 15 minutes north west of Devon (less than 10 minutes North of the Devonian Gardens)
- 20 minutes west of Edmonton (via HWY 627. West of the Edmonton Corn Maze)
All highway driving!
If you are using Google Maps or Apple Maps… always type Spruce Park Ranch Country Store into the search bar. Otherwise, you will be enjoying a very scenic route way off course 😉
- Parking lot is located across from the store entrance
- During peak seasons or special events, there is an overflow parking lot available
- There is no parking in front of the store, beside the driveway, or other private areas of the farm. This is a working farm and traffic must be free to flow at all times.
Please note: Spruce Park Ranch is a non smoking property. There is no smoking on the grounds including the parking lot. Thank you for your respect.
"The store is a delight for the senses. The staff are friendly and helpful. The product selection and creative displays are excellent."
- Roxanne Perron
"Every time I walk into Spruce Park Ranch it’s like being transported back in time. The items and displays evoke so many memories of happy times as a child spending Christmas with Grandma, Grandpa, and all my siblings."